As someone who struggles with allergies, imbalances and sensitivities relating to health. I understand what it is like to be sick and how the body has an innate ability to heal itself. My intention is to walk along side with every patient to restore balance and promote healing and lifestyle changes that allow you to thrive in life.
How: A team effort
Since most people don’t get sick overnight it’s not likely they will heal overnight. Preventive medicine is not a magic bullet. It takes time to work out the best protocols. This process requires a commitment from the patient. It is encouraged to continue working with your primary physician. Leanne believes homeopathic treatments and natural alternative medicine, nutrition, and lifestyle can be blended with traditional medical care.
By coming to see me you will learn :
- What reverses symptoms in your body
- What deficiencies need to be supported
- What excesses need to be balanced
Leanne enjoys spending time with her family, her three boys keep her going to many games. She enjoys cooking, practicing yoga, hiking and reading. She teaches yoga classes and has wellness retreats in Texas. She also has two girl dachshunds, that are part of her family too.
- BCND Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor
- CNHP Certified Natural Health Professional
- ND Trinity School of Natural Health
- Clinical Homeopathy
- B.B.A Minor BCIS UNT 1992
- Cooper Certified PT
- Restorative Yoga ~ Relax & Renew Level I
- Ashtanga Intensive 200 hr Miami Life Center 2016
- American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Alliance