Leanne earned her designation in Naturopathic Medicine from Trinity School of Natural Health in 2017. Since then, she has continued her studies, training in clinical homeopathy and is certified through the Center for Education and Development of Homeopathy. Recently, she trained under Dr. Oliveira on the (EAV) Electroacupuncture according to Voll, studying Energy medicine. It was founded by Dr. Fred Lam , MD. She specializes in Bioenergetic feedback in homeopathy. In optimizing health, prevention is the focus, so safe and healthy modalities are offered; lifestyle modifications, natural remedies, nutrition, detox and homeopathy . My passion lies in obtaining optimal wellness and restoring health.
By coming to see me you will learn :
- What reverses symptoms in your body
- What deficiencies need to be supported
- What excesses need to be balanced
Leanne enjoys spending time with her husband, and three boys. She enjoys gardening, cooking, practicing yoga, hiking and reading. She also has two dachshunds, that are part of her family too.
- BCND Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor
- CNHP Certified Natural Health Professional
- ND Trinity School of Natural Health
- Clinical Homeopathy
- B.B.A Minor BCIS UNT 1992
- Cooper Certified PT
- Restorative Yoga ~ Relax & Renew Level I
- Ashtanga Intensive 200 hr Miami Life Center 2016
- American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board